Saturday, August 1, 2009

Birthday card-round 2

This is a birthday card I made for a little girl who turned 3 in May. I tried very hard to find Disney Princess paper that was similar to the Hello Kitty paper, with no luck. Yes, there is Disney Princess paper, but not like the one I used on this card.
I CaSEd (Copy and Share Everything) this card off of Splitcoast, from "MUTNERSMOM". Just like her card, I used Minnie Mouse's bow, from the Mickey & Friends Cricut cartridge to make the bow for the present. I used satin ribbon for the ribbon on the present. I punched both tags out using two different sized tag punches from Stampin' UP!
Needless to say, this card was loved by the recipient. I hope you like it too.
Have a GREAT Saturday!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels