Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's School Time!

     Yes, it's that time of year again!  I went back to work this week.  My oldest started Kindergarten on Wednesday and my students came back to school on Thursday.  It's been a tough, stressful, tiring, and emotional week for me.  No crafting took place this week.


    I made this card for my best friend's daughter.  She turned 4 this past week.  She LOVES High School Musical.  I decided to make her a card instead of buying one.  I cut out the letter on my Cricut, using Lyrical Letters.  I used glitter glue to make the sparklies on the letters.  I then used a few High School Musical stickers I had to dress up the front of the card.




    Here are two pictures of the inside of the card. You will notice that this card is a bookmark card (a nice added gift to the gift).  I found the directions on how to make this card HERE.  It's super easy, and quick to do.

On the bookmark, I cut the same letters, just smaller, and used the Stickles and stickers to jazz it up.  I used white as the background piece and inked the edges in pink.  I used pretty white ribbon (from a big box store) for the top of the bookmark.  I did stamp a sentiment inside the card and signed it.  I also explained how all the received needed to do was rip out the bookmark.  She loved it!

Happy Sunday to you!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels