Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thinking of You

I made this card back in February for a friend who experienced the loss of her son. I used all Stampin' UP! products. Of course the colors of the paper used are all now retired, but any colors can be used. I cut out the butterflies with the Stampin' UP! Sizzix dieBeautiful Butterflies Bigz Die. I cut them out on my Cuttlebug--yes the Sizzix dies work in the Cuttlebug :O)


Here is a side view of my card. As you can see, I only used adhesive on the middle of each butterfly and then pulled the wings up, for a 3D effect.
I hope card inspires you.
Have a wonderful day!
Pin It

2 comments:

Kathleen Innes said...

Welcome to the blogging community, Sandy! I'll be checking in on you and wish you all the best in this new expression of your hobby. :-)

Kathleen
www.stampjourney.com

Anonymous said...

Sandy,

I am enjoying all your cards and really like the way you did the butterflies on this card. Great idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels