Friday, August 2, 2013

iPhone Card


     I saw this idea on Pinterest.  Are you a pinner?  Oh my!  I just can't stop!  I get SO many ideas from there.  It's so addicting.


     This card is the normal 4-1/4" x 5-1/2", A2, card.  I used Basic Gray card stock as the iPhone screen background, and the camera and ear hole.  I found the apps in a Google search.  I used a hand-held circle punch and traced on punched circle to get the little screen markers.  I then laminated the screen paper to give it a real screen look.


     On the back, I printed out a really small Apple logo.  I used my Versa Mark pen (retired), and traced it.  I then used the pen and colored it in and used sliver embossing powder and embossed the apple.  I used Basic Gray and Basic Black card stock to make the camera (using my hand-held circle punch & Owl Builder Punch).

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Basic Black, Whisper White, & Basic Grey

MARKERS:  Versa Mark Marker (retired), Signo White Gel Pen, & Basic Black

TOOLS:  Owl Builder Punch, 1/16" circle punch (retired), Heat Tool, Silver embossing powder

NON-SU! ITEMS: Lamination film, Google (for pictures of apps & Apple logo), & 1/8" circle punch


Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7


     I'm so happy with how this card turned out!  The person I gave it to, just loved it.  It's not hard to make a card look like an everyday item.  Google has an extensive images section, which is really useful for things like this.  Don't be afraid to see what's out there.  Let your imagination go wild!  That's when it gets fun!!!

Happy Friday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels