Monday, August 5, 2013

CREATE banner

     I saw this cute banner on the display boards while I was at the Convention in Utah.


I wish I knew who made it.  I would love to give that demo all the credit for it.

*UPDATED 8/8/13 - I found out who made this banner, Justin Krieger.  Thank you Justin for 1. this wonderful inspiration and 2. for finding my blog and letting me know it was you who made this banner.  I took so many pictures of this banner because I knew I HAD to make one!  I just love it!!!*

     Anyways, the minute I saw it, I knew I HAD to make one.  So, once I got home and got back into a routine, I made one.  Justin made his using the new in-colors.  Here is mine:



     I chose different colors - all pinks, of course!  I didn't have the same alphabet stamp set, so I used a different set I own.

     I also added a little Dazzling Details to my banner.  Those cute swirls at the ends of each letter just screamed for some glitter.


RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Very Vanilla

INKS:  (in banner color order) Primrose Petals, Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Strawberry Slush, & Raspberry Ripple

STAMPS:  Label Love*, Gorgeous Grunge, & Notable Alphabet

TOOLS:  Big Shot, Chalk Talk Framelits, Artisan Label Punch*, Dimensionals, Dazzling Details, & Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine

*The Label Love stamp set and Artisan Label Punch come as a bundle for 15% off.  Check it out on page 32 of the catalog*

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     I think it turned out really cute.  What do you think?

Happy Monday!
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It was me that made the one you took the picture of at Convention!! That is so funny! You did a great job on yours by the way! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels