Sunday, April 21, 2013

Regional Roommate Gifts


     When in Baltimore for a Stampin' Up! Regional event, I shared a hotel room with 2 of my teammates.  Part of the fun of going to Stampin' Up! events and sharing a hotel room, is the roommate gifts.  It took me a few weeks to decide what to make the ladies.  But once I stumbled upon this cute butterfly box designed by Stampin' Up! demonstrator Brenda Quintana, aka, Qbee.  It goes perfectly with the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die.

Download box template HERE

     Here is what was inside this really cute butterfly box:


  • monogrammed corner book mark
  • Tic-Tac holder
  • monogrammed Post-It note holder
  • matching pen (with DSP in the barrel)
     A last minute addition, the night before we left, was a scissors fob (aka charm).  I saw this on Pinterest and had to make them.

Made with the small Soda Pop Tops


     Since this project used many Stampin' Up! products, and for the sake of space, I won't be providing a recipe on this post.  If you are interested in knowing what I used for any of these projects, please leave a comment.  I'm happy to tell you.


Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7


Happy Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels