Monday, March 4, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Club



Paper Pumpkin - the all-in-one kit that is delivered to your door every month.

The very first Paper Pumpkin will arrive on your doorstep starting in March-if you sign up before March 10th.

Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
  • Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
  • Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
  • Each kit gives you a creativity escape.
  • We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.  
  • You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
  • A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!) 
  • There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
  • Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.


I'm offering a deal to all my customers who order Paper Pumpkins from me:

     A FREE, private invite to my Paper Pumpkin Club.  Everyone can come with their Paper Pumpkin kits (plus some adhesive), and we can create together. 

     I will also show you some out-of-the-box ideas with your kit contents, each month.

     You can contact me to sign you up, or go to the Paper Pumpkins website, HERE, and sign yourself up (make sure you put my name - Sandy Fleming - in as your demonstrator - to be included in my Paper Pumpkin Club).

Here is what you will get in your first kit:


After this kit, they will be a surprise (I don't even know what will come to my door - so much fun!)

     Also, in this kit, you will receive a clear block to use with all the stamps that will come in all the kits.  This will be the only kit that will have a block in it.

     Please let me know if you have any questions.  I just ordered my kit, so I'm waiting for it to come.  I'm hoping to schedule my first Paper Pumpkin Club late-March/early-April - depending on how many of your sign up to get these kits.

Happy Monday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels