Friday, March 29, 2013

Bunny Baskets


     Oh my goodness!!!!!  When I saw this bunny basket posted on the Stampin' Up! blog, I HAD to make it.


     Carrie Cudney, a Stampin' Up! employee in the Curriculum Developing & Training department, made this bunny basket and posted on the Stampin' Up! Blog.  She did not give directions on how to make him, but she did list all the supplies she used.  He was so simple to make, you really don't need directions to make him.

     So simple, that I made 5 more:


     These cute little bunnies will be on my dinner table on Sunday.  I will fill the little baskets with each individual's favorite candy.

     Here's the back view.  Isn't the little bunny tail just too cute?


RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, More Amore Speciality DSP, & Twitterpated DSP

INKS:  Versa Mark, Primrose Petals, & Baha Breeze (marker)

STAMPS:  Distressed Dots, Itty Bitty Banners, & Designer Typeset (photopolymer set)

TOOLS:  Big Shot, Ovals Collection Framelits, Petite Purse Bigz Die, Owl Builder Punch, Small Heart Punch, Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Heat Tool, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, 3/16" Metallic Brads (2 gold ones), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue, & Stampin' Dimensionals

NON-SU! SUPPLIES:  Hot glue gun & white pom-pom - for the tail

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     What are you making, or did make, for your Easter table?  I'd love to see what you have come up with.  If you are looking for an idea, I hope you will consider these really cute bunnies.  Just by adjusting the size ovals you use, you can make this bunny in so many different sizes.  The possibilities are endless!

Happy Friday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels