Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous Candy Treat


     Valentine's Day is next week.  Can you believe that?  I still have 50 some treats to make for my boys' classroom parties next Thursday.  I guess I really need to get to work :O)

     Are you looking for a treat that isn't all hearts, roses, and frilly?  Are you looking for something different, yet beautiful?  Well how about this idea?

front view

back view

     I got the idea for this cute little treat from Dawn Olchefske.  I did change the holder - I used only one cut-out of the Two Tags die, where she used two.  I also changed up the colors.  I used my color coach to pick the colors.  I just LOVE this color combo!

   This was such a quick and simple project to make.  I made 10 in no time at all.  You can change the sentiment on the back.  I just choose one from the Bloomin' Marvelous SAB set.

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, & Pink Pirouette

INKS:  Sahara Sand, Bravo Burgundy, & Pink Pirouette

STAMPS:  Bloomin' Marvelous (2013 SAB set)

TOOLS:  Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Victoria Crochet Trim Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, & Glue Dots

CANDY:  Hershey's Mini chocolate bar


Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7


Sale-A-Bration (SAB) is in full swing!  For every $50 you spend (not including tax/ship), choose a FREE SAB item of your choice - see flyer below.  Choose the Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set I used to make the really cute candy treat above.


Happy Saturday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels