Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful for YOU!


     I am so thankful to all of you!  Those of you who visit my blog.  Those of you who have chosen me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Those of you who give me your business.  Those of you who are my friends.  Those of you who come and stamp with me on a monthly basis.  Those of you who take your time and leave me such wonderful comments on my blog.


     In the days leading up to Thanksgiving, my free time ran out (go figure).  I wanted to thank each of you for your part in my life and in my business.  Though Thanksgiving has come and gone, I feel it's always a good time to say Thank You!

THANK YOU!


   

     The wonderful sale that Stampin' Up! is currently running is going on until Wednesday, November 28th.  Items are on sale from 20%-50% off!  You can download the sale flyer HERE.  You can either place an order on my website or you can contact me (stampwithsandy@rcn.com) with your order and I'll place it for you.

     Also, on Wednesday, Stampin' Up! will have a One-Day-Only deal on their clear block bundle, the clear block carrying/storage case, and the storage caddy.  They are all GREAT deals.  These deals are listed on the flyer, so be sure to download it and take a look.

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

Happy Friday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels