Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Kindle Card

     A friend of mine gave his wife a Kindle for her birthday in January.  The Kindle was not going to be delivered to her in time for her birthday, so I had the brilliant idea of making a card that looked like the Kindle he was giving her, so she would receive a Kindle on her birthday.

      What do you think?


     I used various "Happy Birthday" stamps (both current and retired), and both current and retired card stock.  I also used two different sizes of circle and square punches for the buttons.

Click  HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     This card was a lot of fun to make.  I did some searching to find a picture of the exact Kindle he was giving, so my card would look like the one she was receiving.  The card, and the Kindle, were a hit.  This is the kind of thing I LOVE to do - make a card to look like a product.  Create away!

Happy Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels