DATE: Thursday March 8, 2012
TIME: 6-8 PM
WHERE: My house (contact me for directions)
This month we will be doing something fun - something that will cost you NOTHING!
Sandy's 1st Craft Item Swap
Do you have craft items you no longer want? Do you hate the idea of throwing them out? Do you wish you could get some new crafting items, but just don't have the money to do so right now? If you answered yes, then I have just the thing for you! A craft item swap!
Here is how it will work:
1. Go through your craft items, and pull out anything you no longer want.
This can include stamps, inks, markers, paper, card stock, tools (punches, paper trimmers, eyelet setters), embellishments (brads, stickers, ribbon, flowers, eyelets, chip board shapes, bling of any kind), or any thing considered a crafting item.
NOTE: Craft items from ALL companies are welcome :O)
2. Bring it with you to my March Stampin' Nite.
3. Put it on display at my house. If you bring 3 items, you can go home with 3 new items (this is just an example).
4. If you wish to really unload your stuff, you can allow unlimited taking - that will be up to each individual.
5. Go home with new-to-you craft items (and hopefully none of what you brought).
No money will be involved with this - swapping only. Each individual can swap as they see fit, but I do want to make it fair to all who wish to participate.
NOTE: You do not need to participate in this swap to attend Stampin' Nite. I'm offering this as a way to share what we no longer use. As the saying goes, "What is one woman's trash is another woman's treasure." That is so true when it comes to crafting items.
RSVP: Please contact me by Saturday March 3, 2012 if you plan to come. When you RSVP, please let me know if you will be participating in the craft item swap.
I hope you can make it!