Monday, December 12, 2011

Stocking Gift Card Holder

     I'm so sorry it's been a long time since I've last posted.  I've been busy holding classes and getting ready for this very exciting holiday coming up :O)

     Here is just a little glimpse into what I've been up to:

Made at a class done by Bonnie Fields

     I took a class with Bonnie Fields, another demonstrator on the same team I'm on.  I just loved this idea and HAD to know how to make it.  I  the Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper.  I particularly love this pattern.  The color combination of this is so perfect for the holidays.

     Here is a view of the inside:


     This is such a cute way to present a gift card.  We made this at my December Stampin' Nite class.  All the ladies just loved this project.  The ideas were just flowing all over the room.

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Whisper White, & Frostwood DSP


INKS:  Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, & Early Espresso


STAMPS:  Christmas Greetings, Sweet Season, Easy Events, & Lovely Letters


TOOLS:  Big Shot, Stocking Die, Large Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Crystal Effects, & Stampin' Dimensionals

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     If you like projects like this one, why don't you join me for my Stampin' Nites?  We generally meet the first Thursday evening of the month, at my house (subject to change monthly).  I will email and post the info about January's class just after Christmas.  I hope you can join in on the fun!

     Check back for my Advent calendar.  I plan to post that in a day or two (not 12, like this one) :O)

Happy Monday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels