Monday, December 19, 2011

Stampin' Up! Holiday Center Piece

     The minute I saw the Candy Cane Bouquet by Leigha Rock, I knew immediately I needed to purchase her tutorial and make the GORGEOUS center piece for my Christmas table.  I also knew it would take time to make it, and indeed it did - an entire week (2-4 hours of work a night).  I do say with confidence that it was worth all the hours I put into it.

     What do you think?


     This picture just does not do the bouquet justice.  If you think the photo is gorgeous, you should see it in person!

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Soft Suede, & Whisper White


INKS:  Cherry Cobbler, Bravo Burgundy, & Chocolate Chip


TOOLS:  Paper Trimmer, Fancy Flower Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, 1-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Real Red 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Dazzling Diamonds, & Stampin' Sponges


NON-STAMPIN' UP! ITEMS:  Floral Wire, Glass Jar, Candy Canes, Hot Glue Gun, & Floral Foam

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     I hope you like my Christmas center piece.  The final product was so worth the time I put into it.  I hope you have a project you are very proud of!

Happy Monday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels