Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thanks so much!


     My youngest "graduated" from preschool last week.  He had amazing teachers and extended card teachers this year.  We got them some lovely flowers for their gardens.  Along with the beautiful flowers, I made each of them a different card.

     This is card #1 - I just started to experiment and this is what I got.  I really like how this card turned out!

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Daffodil Delight & Cherry Cobbler


INK:  Early Espresso


STAMPS:  Swirls & Curls Verses


TOOLS:  Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Stamping Sponges, & 2-Way Glue Pen

Click HERE to order Stampin' UP! products on my website, 24/7

     Stop back tomorrow to see Thank You card #2.  It's another one of my favorites.

Happy Friday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels