Saturday, June 4, 2011

So Many Thanks

     Preschool thank you card #2:


     I'm so happy with this card.  I just started putting things together and voila, this gorgeous card!  I rarely design my own cards, but this one is all mine :O)  It was so popular in my house, that my oldest son asked me to make this card for his teacher too.  And yes, she  LOVED  it!

     This card came about from a scrap piece of paper - the Crumb Cake on this card - and my desire to use the new embossing folder,  Flower Garden embossing folder.  Plus, I already had the Thanks square already stamped and cut out, (as left over from a previous thank you card I made).

     On the card above, I used Pacific Point & Night of Navy markers on the So Many Thanks stamp set.

     On the card below, I used Bravo Burgundy & Blushing Bride markers on the So Many Thanks stamp set.  I also use Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint made into a shimmer mist and sprayed it on the Crumb Cake card stock.


RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Very Vanilla & Crumb Cake

INK:  Early Espresso & Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (made into a shimmer mist)

MARKERS:  Pacific Point & Night of Navy / Bravo Burgundy & Blushing Bride

STAMP:   So Many Thanks

TOOLS:  Big Shot, Flower Garden Embossing Folder, Stamping Sponges, & Dimensionals

Click HERE to order Stampin' UP! products on my website, 24/7

     Would you like to have a stash of thank you cards on hand?  Why not plan a private card party where you and your friends can make thank you cards, like the one above?  Contact me today to book your party.

Happy Saturday!


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels