Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Card by Bonnie

Made by Bonnie Altemose

     I have a very dear friend, whom I've worked with for the last 10 years.  She is also one of my best customers.  Bonnie loves to create.  She also loves when I teach her something new.  She saw this card in the 2010-11 Idea Book and Catalog, on page 107, and new she had to make it.  I helped figure out all the materials need to make this card.  I also taught her how to "watercolor" the stamped images.

     I'm so excited to see how wonderful Bonnie's cards turned out.  On top of that, she send one to me :O)  Nice job Bonnie!


RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, & Whisper White


INKS:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzaz, & Poppy Parade


STAMPS:  A Flower For All Seasons


TOOLS:  1-1/4" Daffodil Delight & Whisper White Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Blender Pens, & scrap paper for masking (we used a sticky note).

Click HERE to order Stampin' UP! products from my website, 24/7

     The Occasions Mini catalog is going to expire on April 30th, 2011.  That is only 6 days away!  If there is anything in this wonderful catalog that your heart desires, please order it by the 30th.  After the 30th, it will no longer be available.

     The Summer Mini catalog will go live on May 1st, 2011.  That's only 7 days away!  Wait until you see this wonderful catalog.  I did not send any out (as many of them have not been getting to their destinations).  If you would like a copy of the Summer Mini catalog, please e-mail me and tell me so.  I will get one to you.

     I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter!

Happy Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels