Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Punched Bulldog


     I CASEd two very creative Stampin' Up! demonstrators in order to create this bulldog.  I am creative, but not talented enough to think this up on my own.  I need to give a HUGE thank you to Amanda Coughlin and Heather Summers.  I used Amanda's bulldog head (yet did not make him look as mean as she did) and Heather's wiener dog's body.  I'm sure there are other ways to make the body of a bulldog, but I just couldn't create one on my own.  I tried and tried.  Thank you Heather for your idea!

  Since's Heather's wiener dog was part of a paid class, I will not be sharing the recipe on how to make it, but it's not that challenging, I'm sure you can figure it out.

     Here is a picture of the card I put him on:


     I made this card for a co-worker's birthday this week.  Our school mascot is the bulldog, and she has the cutest bulldog, which she shares with the school.  We have her picture on all kinds of things at school.  The kids just love her.

     A bunch of things on this card are not Stampin' UP!, so I won't be sharing all the details.  I hope that you understand why I can't.  

Click HERE to purchase Stampin' Up! products on my website, 24/7

Happy Thursday!
Pin It

1 comment:

Heather Summers said...

Super cute!!!! Thanks so much for sharing this with me....it is GREAT!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels