Friday, February 4, 2011

Marker Club Thank You Cards


     Did you know that the Stampin' UP! 2010-11 Idea Book & Catalog is FULL of wonderful ideas?  I CASEd this card straight from that catalog, page 111 to be exact!  I knew when I saw this cute mini thank you card, I wanted to make them for my Marker Club girls.


     The sample in the catalog uses textured card stock to make the envelope.  I didn't have any textured card stock, so I texturized my own card stock.  I used a Texture Plate (Backgrounds 1).  I used the Scallop Envelope Die to make the envelope.


     I measured the inside of the envelope to get the size card that will fit in it perfectly - 2-1/8 x 3-1/8.  I used the Stampin' Write Markers to ink up the stamp.

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Old Olive & Whisper White

MARKERS:  Old Olive, Peach Parfait, Rose Red, So Saffron, & Early Espresso

STAMPS:  Pocket Silhouettes

TOOLS:  Big Shot, Scallop Envelope Bigz Die, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Pearl Basic Jewels, & Tombow Multi-Purpose Adsheive

Click HERE to order any of these Stampin' UP! products

Remember, with every $50 in product you order, you receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration choice.

     These mini cards are super simple and quick to make.  You can't mail cards this small, but they are perfect to go with a gift or gift bag, or as a little something to give someone.

Happy Friday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels