Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fancy Gum Holder

NOTE:  This idea was CASEd from Karina Kloss

     How would you like to learn how to make one of these?  How would you like all the dimensions/directions so you can make as many as you wish?



     Join me for my February class, and make one.  Along with making one, you will receive all dimensions and directions so you can make them at home.

DATE:  Saturday February 19, 2011


TIME:  1:00 PM


LOCATION:  My house (let me know if you need my address and/or directions)


PRICE:  $8


WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:  A 15 piece pack of gum (Wrigley's or Extra fit best), Tombow Multi-purpose liquid glue (or your favorite liquid glue), Stick Strip (or your favorite double-sided sticky adhesive)

     Please let me know by Wednesday, 2/16/11, if you are coming.  This will ensure I have enough paper cut for all who are coming.

     I hope you can come!

Happy Wednesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels