Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Darth Vader


  

 My oldest son LOVES Star Wars.  He knows all the characters, all the story lines to all 6 movies, plus The Clone Wars movie, and has just about all the action figures with all the vehicles and such.  When I saw the following commercial on Superbowl Sunday, all I could do was laugh.

NOTE: I'm not a big fan of the car, only the commercial.


     For Valentine's Day, I decided to give my Star Wars lover this really cute Darth Vader candy box:




     I CASEd the Darth Vader punch art from Stampin' After Five.  I really wish I knew her name so I could give her proper credit, but I couldn't find it anywhere.  Thank you Stampin' After Five!  You helped me make Valentine's Day very special for my 7 year old.


RECIPE:

NOTE:  Some items used to make this box have been retired.  I'm trying to use up my stash.  I hope you're using your stash as well.

CARD STOCK:  Basic Black, Brushed Silver, Going Gray (retired), Ruby Red (retired), & Green Galore (retired)


INKS:  Whisper White Craft ink


TOOLS:  Big Shot, Box #2 Die, Tombow Multi-Purpose liquid glue, Dimensionals, Key Tag Punch (retired), 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch (retired), 1" square punch (non-Stampin' UP!), Word Window Punch, Crystal Effects, White Signo Gel Pen,

Click HERE to order Stampin' UP! products 24/7 online

Happy Tuesday!
Pin It

1 comment:

bobnalyse said...

oh my gosh! this is so great for my Star wars fans- 2 sons and a grandson whos 5!
I am going to try right now to make them each on for st pattys day treats
THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY!
aLYSE d

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels