Wednesday, January 26, 2011

♥ Eat Chocolate ♥

     Yes, you read that correctly!  Let's eat chocolate!


     I made this card for a demo swap on Saturday.  The team I belong to meets every month and we do a swap.  This month it's a swap using items found in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  I absolutely LOVE the stamp set Eat Chocolate.   chocolate!  This stamp set is definitely for me.

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Red Glimmer Paper


INKS:  Chocolate Chip & Pink Pirouette


STAMPS:  Eat Chocolate


TOOLS:  Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Punk, 2x1-3/8" XL Oval Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Crop-A-Dile, Stamping Sponges, Sponge Daubers, & Dimensionals

     If you'd like to make this card, contact me!  I'd love to show you and your friends how to make this card.

Happy Wednesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels