Thursday, December 2, 2010

Non-Traditional Christmas Colors

Aren't these just the cutest gingerbread men ever?



     I CASEd the gingerbread man idea from Heather Summers.  I love how cute and simple they were to make.  I opted for non-traditional Christmas colors, just for something different, plus to use the In-colors, which I have yet to do.

     I'm really happy with how both cards turned out.

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White, Soft Suede, & Blushing Bride or Concord Crush

INK:  Whisper White Craft & Blushing Bride or Concord Crush Classic Inks

STAMPS:  Perfect Punches & Punch Pals

TOOLS:  Fancy Flower Punch, In-Color Glimmer Brads, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Crop-A-Dile (3/16" circle for eyes), Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen, Diamensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, & Stampin' Sponges

      I hope these cards make you smile.  We all need a smile on a Thursday!

Happy Thursday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels