Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Stampin' UP! December Class

Inside view

      I {heart} how this one turned out!  This is the little box that holds a mini hand sanitizer bottle.  If you remember, I made some in October.  Check them out HERE.

 
These are the really cute holiday mini hand sanitizes you can find to put inside this adorable box.

     This class will be December 12th @ 1pm.  The price depends on whether or not I supply the hand sanitizer for you (I CANNOT guarantee the scent, as I can only purchase what they have in the store).  See my flyer (below) for all the details.  Let me know by December 1st if you plan to attend this class.  Payment is needed by December 1st.


     This makes wonderful gift for teachers, delivery people, hair dressers, babysitters, teenagers, or anyone else on your Christmas list.  They are incredibly simple to make, and everyone will love receiving them.

     I hope you can come to this class.  Come enjoy Christmas music, chocolate, and a lot of fun!

Happy Tuesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels