Monday, November 1, 2010

It's a Vendor Fair!

     This coming Sunday - November 7, 2010 - from 2-4 PM, I will be participating in a vendor fair at the Bethlehem Community Center in Bethlehem, PA.


     I'm very excited and nervous at the same time.  This will be my first vendor fair.  I've been very busy over the last few weeks making a bunch of cards and 3-D projects to sell.  I tried to cover a variety of themes and holidays.

      There will be a door prize from every vendor participating.  It took me a week to work out the kinks in my door prize, but I think I've finally found a solution.  Come back to my blog either tomorrow or Wednesday to see my door prize and some of the other hand-made items I will be selling.  I will also be selling a lot of retired stamp sets at a really GREAT deal!  Don't miss out any of these great deals I'll be offering.

     Refer to my flyer for all the details about the vendor fair.  Let me know if you have any questions.


Happy Monday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels