Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stampin' UP! Starter Kit & Bonus

Who doesn't like FREE things?  Who would like this as your FREE item?


Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote Description:


  • 100% twill nylon exterior; 100% nylon interior 
  • Dimensions: 15-3/4" x 7-5/8" x 8-7/8" 
  • Includes attachable shoulder strap for easy transport 
  • Center section fits 12" x 12" card stock, Craft Keepers, and Paper Cutter 
  • Outside pockets fit extra-large punches perfectly 
  • Outside flap pockets offer secure spot for accessories 
  • Back zipper pocket holds up to seven Stampin' Pads
  • Perfect for carrying your crafting supplies to crops, classes, hostess events or just organizing your crafting space.


    Well, all you need to do is sign up to become a Stampin' UP! demonstrator and this bag (retail price of $39.95 - which I paid to get one) is yours FREE!

     Now I know what you are thinking, "Sandy, PLEASE tell me how I can get this fabulous bag for FREE!  Tell me all the details!"  Well, here you go:



     Starting today, you can join my team and have your own Stampin' UP! business.  You can make money to support your Stampin' UP! purchasing (plus get it all for 20% off, all the time) or you can make even more money to support your family.  It's all up to you, which is the beauty of this wonderful job!

     The Starter Kit includes everything you need to get started.  You can view the kits HERE, (you can also see he kits on page 8 of the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog.


     The Standard Starter Kit is $175 (worth more than $310) + the FREE Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote.
OR
     The Digital + Stater Kit is $175 (worth more than $320) + the FREE Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote.
PLUS:
     There is a Stampin' Memories Add-On Kit for $50 (worth more than $75).
     There is also a Definitely Decorative Add-On Kit for $40 (worth more than $60).
*These two kits you can add-on to either kit above.  You can get one or both of them.  It's your decision.

There are so many choices with the Starter Kits.  Just take a peak at page 8 in the 2010-2011 Idea book & Catalog for all the details, or just give me a call.


     If you would like to see a video on being a Stampin' UP! demonstrator, click HERE and watch the wonderful video from Stampin' UP!

     If you have any questions, or want more information about becoming a Stampin' UP! demonstrator, please either email me (stampwithsandy@rcn.com) or call me (610-758-8721) for a no-pressure talk about this fabulous business opportunity.

     If  you would love to join my team,  you can either contact me and I will be happy to answer all of your questions and walk you through the process OR you can sign up on my WEBSITE and click JOIN NOW.  It will walk you through what you need to do.  My password is sandy2009 (no capital letters).

     If you are interested in learning more about this business and what to see how fun all the demonstrators have at a Stampin UP! event,  Let me know,  you can attend the Baltimore Regionals with me on October 1st.  Registration is still open.  The cost is $75, but it is well worth the price.  You will get to participate is all the demo meetings, swapping (if you make swap cards to trade), the free make-n-takes, PLUS you get a FREE stamp set (Day of Gratitude - page 12 in the new Holiday Mini Catalog).  UPDATED 9-2-10:  The Baltimore Regionals registration is now closed :O(  I will be posting in October about all the fun I plan to have while there.

     I hope to share all the wonderful benefits that Stampin' UP! gives all their demonstrators.  Just give me a call or send me an email.

Happy Thursday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels