Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Stampin' UP! classes




     This was the theme at this year's Stampin' UP! convention.  This is also the main reason why I joined the Stampin' UP! family and became a demonstrator.

     As part of sharing what I love, I love to hold classes.  Classes where all of you can come and make something you would not make at home, a gift for someone, or learn a new technique.  Last year, I did a few classes and had some wonderful turnouts.  I had to stop to finish my grad work and graduate.  Next came summer, with me not home at all.  Now that the kids are back in school, and I'm back at work, I have time for these fun classes (yes, that sounds funny - I have more time now that I'm back to work).

     I'd like to hold a class a month, but I don't want to plan a year's worth of classes, unless I know I have people who want to come.  The way I'd set it up, is you pay a nominal fee (around $8) and all your supplies are provided - except adhesive ~ you bring your own adhesive - and you come to my home and make a fun project or cards.  If you place a $20 order, I will waive your $8 class fee (if the fee is higher than $8, the purchase minimum would also be higher to get your class free).  Of course, you are not required to place an order.


      Here is a picture of the project I'd like to offer as a class in September:


Surprise Chocolate Holder
 
     If you are interested in making one, please let me know ASAP!  The dates I have available are:

  • Sunday Sept. 20th
  • Thursday Sept. 23rd
  • Friday Sept. 24th
  • Sunday Sept. 26th
  • Monday Sept. 27th.  
     When you let me know that you'd like to take this class, please give me one or two of the preceding dates that work.  I will pick a date that fits most, of not all who wish to take this class.

     I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of classes, as well as workshops.  I'd love to share with you what I love, and stamping and creating are what I love.

Happy Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels