Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Are you willing to tell me your opinion?


       I am working on making improvements to my Stampin' UP! business.  In the next few months, I'm hoping to make some changes that everyone will LOVE.

     Are you willing to share your opinions with me?  If so, please click HERE for a survey I created.  You may keep your answers confidential (I won't know it's you), or you can tell me who you are and I will email you a coupon for you to use on your next Stampin' UP! order with me.

     If you do take this survey, please only take it once.  Several submissions will not get you several coupons~SORRY!  :O)

     If you are willing to take my survey, thank you in advance.  I really want everyone's opinion.  Please be honest.  I really want to know what you think, want and need.

    Thank you for being great friends, customers, and supporters.  Without you, I don't have my business!

Happy Tuesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels