Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stampin' UP!'s Occasions Mini Catalog~Almost gone!


    
     That is correct!  You have only 1 day left to place your order for any item from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  Click on the link on the left-hand side of my blog to download this catalog.  Feel free to call or email me  with your order or go to my website and place your order there.


     You also have the same amount of time to take advantage of the 20% deal on select stamp sets.  Go to my website for more information.  Again, you can call or email me with your order, or place your order online at my website.

     If you place a $50 or more order with me (call me or email me ONLY), you will receive a FREE classic ink pad in the of your choice.  If you place an order of $100 or more with me (call me or email me ONLY), you will receive a FREE classic ink pad, in the color of your choice, AND a FREE pack of 8 1/2 x 11 card stock paper, in one of the Stampin' UP! 48 colors of your choice.  You MUST call or email me with your order, not later than 10:00 PM Friday April 30, 2010 to take advantage of the FREE ink pads and card stock.


    I hope to hear from you sometime on Friday!  Take advantage of the FREE items and don't miss out on the items you have been wanting from the Occasions Mini Catalog.


     Visit my blog on Saturday.  I  will have the NEW Summer Mini Catalog posted and a NEW promotion for the month of May.


Happy Thursday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels