Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ornament Vase Punch #1

     I'm sorry for the lack of posts over the past month or so.  I finished my last class, last summer, for my Master's in Education.  This semester I have been working on my portfolio and presentation for graduation.   Most of this work is research-based, so I spent many hours doing research.  I turned in my portfolio a few weeks ago, and this Thursday I will will be giving my presentation.  Wish me luck!

     Now on to why you visit my blog--my newest card!  The ornament punch can be used for so much more than just an ornament.  When the Holiday Mini catalog ended, I was sad when the ornament punch was no longer available, but with all of you asking for the punch, Stampin' UP! is offering it again.  It's not in any of the current catalogs, but it is available as a write in.  If you'd like to order it, the order number is 116974.  It costs $15.95.


RECIPE:

     CARD STOCK:  Very Vanilla, Real Red, and retired SU! DSP
     INK:  Old Olive and Real Red
     STAMPS:  For All You Do
     TOOLS:  Ornament punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Happy Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels