Friday, March 26, 2010

Not gone yet!

     Sale-A-Bration, that is.  You only have 5 days to take advantage of free products from Stampin' UP!, with qualifying order.  See my last post for all the details.

     I will be putting in an order on Monday, March, 29, 2010 for anyone wishing to place an order.  If you give me an order to place for you on March 29th, your name will be entered to win a FREE $20 Stampin' UP! gift certificate.  Just call or email me your order, by 3/29/10 at 6:00 PM, to have your name placed in the drawing.

     Starting next week, I will be posting about what I've been working on, aside from my portfolio and presentation for graduation.  I have a few cards and a handful of 3-D items I made this past month--all with a flower theme.  Spring is here and all I can think of, aside from research, is flowers!

     So contact me with your order before 6pm on 3/29/10 and come back next week to see all my lovely flowers.

Happy Friday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels