Saturday, January 16, 2010



Valentine's Day!
It's only 28 days away!

Are you stuck for an idea for a handmade Valentine?  Do want to make something quick and easy?  Are you looking for a idea for your kids, neices/nephews/grandkids?  If so, I have the class for you!




What:  Valentine's Class~make a card (filled with candy) and a bookmark

When:  Sunday, January 24, 2010

Where:  My house (email me if you need directions)

Time:  1:00 PM

Cost:  $8 or FREE with a $35 Stampin' UP! order

Bring with you:  adhesive and scissors

Provided:  All materials to make both the card and the bookmark, candy to put in the card, a direction sheet, and a really good time with your stamping friends.

RSVP: No later than January 21st, so I have enough supplies for everyone.

I hope you can make it!  These Valentine's are very easy and fun to make!

Happy Saturday!


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels