Thursday, January 14, 2010

Snowman Peppermint Patty

     This is a cute treat I made for door prizes and hostess gifts.  This is not my idea.  I saw this idea in a few different places, (which I wish I could remember exactly where, but my mind has shut down-sorry!  If it was your idea, please let me know so I can give you the credit!), and took ideas from all the ones I saw.

NOTE:  This one is not finished.  I have spent a week thinking, asking for input, and trying different suggestions for finishing off the top.  I finished them last night and will take a picture of them and post the finish project in a day or two.

Updated 1/18/2010:  I got my inspiration from Barbra and Margo for this snowman.  Margo found one made by Tracy.  Thanks ladies, for your inspiration!

     If you would like to have one of these cuties, contact me to host a workshop.  I have several dates available.

Click HERE to order any of the SU! products used to make this.

Happy Thursday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels