Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sale Ending! & Free Stamps?

     Stampin' UP!s 12 Day of Holiday Sale ends today!  See HERE for the dies that are on sale.  Did you get that Sizzix die you have been wanting, that is on sale for an incredible price?  If not, give me a call or email and I will add that to my order this evening.

     Free stamps?  No one has taken me up on my offer of free stamps, free ink pad and free Decor Elements flower.  No one wants free stuff?  I can't believe that!  If you decide you want free Stampin' UP! stuff, let me know.  I'm looking for a few ladies to collect 3 orders (your, your friends/family's/co-worker's) and then you get free stuff!  That's it!  Just for collecting 3 orders.  I"m hoping to reach my goal of $1800 by December 31st, but I can't do it without all of your help!  Thank you to all of you who have placed an order this month.  Every little order helps be get closer to my goal.

     Thank you for your support!

Happy Tuesday!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels