Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do you want FREE stamps?

     Well, do you want free stamps?  I have an idea that will help each of you do just that!

I will be hosting a catalog party, with all of you as hostesses.  How?, you ask.  Simple.  You get at least 3 orders, from you and/or your friends/family/co-workers.  That's it!  I then share the hostess rewards with all of you.  The higher the party amount, the more you all get, for FREE!

You get free stuff  PLUS you can help others finish their Christmas shopping.  Here are a few ideas to pass along:

 ~ Every crafter needs adhesive and markers--two products from Stampin' UP! that are extrememly reasonable and make GREAT stocking stuffers.

 ~ Stampin' UP! has a bunch of stamps, plus two beginner kits for under $10!  These make wonderful gifts for those you know love stamping, but who aren't sure where to start.

 ~ There are also scrap kits for the scrapbook lover-all color coordinated and easy to use.  Plus, Stampin' UP! has many other products that can be added to the kit that also color coordinate with each of their kits.

For any of you willing to help me do this,  as a thank you to you, from me, with your 3 or more orders, I will give you a FREE Classic Ink pad, in the color of your choice AND a FREE Chocolate Flower Decor Elements (measures 2 1/4 x 2 1/4) AND hostess rewards!  FREE, FREE, and FREE!  You can't go wrong!

AND...

If you are able to get someone to book a workshop in January or February, I have a couple for more FREE surprises up my sleeve for you.  And, yes, these surprises will be for each and every one of you who is able to get someone to book a workshop in January or February.  You will not be disappointed in this surprise!

Oh, I forgot the most important thing--orders need to be in to me by December 22, 2009.

I hope you decide to to this and earn all the free products I'm offering.  With your help, this could be a lot of fun!

Please let me know if you will be trying to collect at least 3 orders.  If you need a catalog and/or order forms, please let me know.

Thank you, in advance, for your help in helping me achieve my goal this month.  I just can't thank you enough for your help and support!


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels