Saturday, August 22, 2009

"Thank You" round two

    Well, I've been a little busy making different kinds of "thank yous" over the past week or so.
    This first one is a thank you gift I gave everyone who came to my Stampin' UP! home workshop last week.  It's a sour cream container holding 6 Hershey Kisses.  Yummy!  I found the directions on SplitCoast.  It's super easy!



 These little gifts are what I will be giving everyone who placed an order from my party.  Each one is a little bag containing the pieces to make a cupcake.  I used the Stampin' UP! Big Bold Cupcakes Sizzlits 4-pack Dies.  I hope everyone likes them when they receive them with their orders.

    This card is one I made last night.  It is being send to my DH's cousin.  Their grandmother passed away this week.  Her funeral was in Chicago.  I was able to find a flight from Philly to Chicago for $300.  My DH's cousin called him and told him that if a round trip was available, he would get him tickets with his frequent flyer miles.  He found one and my DH flew to Chicago, from Allentown (yeah!) without worrying how we were going to afford the $300 plane ticket.  I  could not let this wonderfully, kind gesture go unthanked.  I  immediately sat down and made him a thank you card.  All materials used are Stampin' UP!  The background stamp is Print Pattern (retired).  The Thank You stamp is from the Much Appreciated set (retired).  The colors I used were So Saffron, Close to Cocoa and Brocade Blue (which I used on the inside--I stamped the same thank you in the blue).   I also used all three colors to stamp the stars on the envelope.  No card I ever make can express my thanks to Brian for his generosity.  I just hope this card expresses some of my thanks to him for his kindness.
Have a GREAT evening!
 

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels