Sunday, August 30, 2009

I took the plunge!


     I DID IT! I signed up to be a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. I spent many days seriously thinking about this. Looking at both sides of the situation. I spent some time talking to my now upline (Thank you Sally for all your help!), and spent time talking to my husband. After spending all day pacing (literally and figuratively), I decided to call Sally and sign up! It's a no-brainer for me. This is my dream. I want to be successful. I want to share my passion. I want to teach others what makes me happy (aside from my husband and boys). As a demonstrator, I can share my passion (plus good products). As a paper craft teacher (now I'm two teachers--middle school special education and paper craft--yeah me!), I can teach other how to make all kinds of wonderful and special things, from cards, to scrapbook pages/books, to gifts.

     It is so true, no dream is ever too small. Keep dreaming and your dreams will come true. It's when you stop dreaming that your dreams never come true.

     I look forward to sharing my passion with all of you. If you wish to see a catalog (the new holiday mini or the large one), place an order, or host a party (tons of wonderful hostess gifts if you do), please contact me. My door is always open.




Keep dreaming!
Pin It

1 comment:

Sue said...

Congratulations! Sandy. Welcome to our wonderful world! TFS the exciting news.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels