Sunday, August 16, 2009

Baby cards and gift

Baby Gift!


This is a baby gift I make for my best friend (she's expecting twins, one of each, in the fall).
I got this idea from Heather Summers, in her "Simply Babies class". What it is, is a box of tags for mom to take to the hospital. When friends and family come to visit, they can write a note on the tag for the baby(s). A picture can be taken of the visitor with the baby(s). Mom can then put the picture, along with the tag, in the baby's scrap book, for an instant scrapbook page.
I cut the tags on my die cutting machine, using the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cartridge. I cut the cirle Pooh Bears from the Disney Pooh & Friends cartridge. I used a circle and scallop circle punch (SU!) for finish off the Pooh Bear embellishments. If you look closely, you will see I used brads to hold the ribbon together. I cut off the extra medal tabs on the brads after I wrapped them around the ribbon.

Baby Cards!



I made these two baby cards for friends. The first one was a card a gave to a new mom who had a baby boy in July. The second one is the card I gave to my best friend who is due to have twins (one of each) this fall.
I found this idea on Andrea Walford's blog. I just love this blog. Go HERE for the tutorial on how to make the baby bundle card. It was so much fun to make. I will be making more of them!
Have a WONDERFUL Sunday!


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels