Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Digital Downloads for My Digital Studio


     Stampin' Up! is offering new digital downloads.  There are several holiday-themed kits that will make cards and other holiday projects super easy! Check out the new offerings below - to take a look at them, follow these steps:
*OR, just click on my links-they will take you directly to each section*


Item #

Item Name
Price
118117
Berry Christmas stamp brush set
$5.95
118118
Friend by Definition stamp brush set    
$1.95
118119
Just Perfect Alphabet stamp brush set    
$9.95
120880
Christmas Cocoa II digital kit   
$9.95
120881
Write Stuff II digital kit   
$9.95
120882
Icicle digital photo card kit   
$3.95
120883
Merry Moments digital photo card kit
$3.95


     I'm super, super excited because I get two of these new digital downloads for free!  Why?  Well, I went through the certification program that Stampin'UP! offered to demonstrators.  I participated in multiple webinars, passed several tests, spent several hours "playing" with the program, and designed and printed beautiful cards.  As part of being a certified demonstrator (which I achieved as of 11/16/09), I earned free digital downloads.  This all means that I can help you with the program.  If you'd like to learn how to use this program, or host a workshop around this program, please let me know.  I'd love to show you and your friends this wonderful program! 

Happy Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels