ALL BLENDABILITIES ARE AVAILABLE!
That is correct! On July 1st, Stampin' Up! released 6 colors. Today, they released the last 6 colors - that's 12 colors in all, in addition to the skin tone assortment.
What are Blendabilities?
~Blendabilites are alcohol markers (just like Copics & Spectrum Noir alcohol markers)~
What sets them apart from other alcohol markers?
- Each set comes in 3 colors - light, medium, and dark so you don't need to worry about finding colors to blend.
- They also have a brush tip and a fine tip.
- They have a rectngular barrel so they will not roll away from you.
- Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester - which can, and does, fray.
- Color coded caps.
- Stampin' Up! Blendabilities Markers coordinate beautifully with Stampin' Up! cardstock, ribbon, embellishments, and so on.
- These markers can be used on transparent sheets.
A few tips to get you started:
- You need to use Momento Ink, NOT Stazon ink. Stazon will smear and ruin your marker tips (it will put the black ink on your markers).
- You will need a heavy, smooth card stock to color on - Whisper White card stock is recommended.
- Because you are layering color when you use these markers, they will bleed through the paper. Make sure you are working on a protected work surface.
- You can color more than just paper with these markers. Try coloring the Rhinestone and Pearl jewels I sell. Now you can color them to coordinate. YAY!
Here's a quick video to give you a feel for these markers:
Check them all out below. Click on the links to get more information and/or to order them.
The possibilites are endless with these markers. I'm still learning all the wonderful things you can do with them. I plan to hold classes about these markers. I'm also planning a Belandabilites Club - where you buy the markers and I offer a tips and techniques class for FREE with your club membership. If this interests you, please let me know. I'm still in the planning stages, so if you have any ideas or requests, please share. I want to offer something you want.
Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7
Do you like to learn new techniques? Do you like to stamp with others? Are you looking for a fun evening out, learning new techniques and stamping with others? Why not come to my monthly Stampin' Nite class? I teach at least 1 new technique at every class. My classes are once a month, typically on the second Thursday evening of every month. Either check out my website, HERE, my blog, HERE, or my Facebook page, HERE. You can also email me for Stampin' Nite info (firstname.lastname@example.org). I'd love to have you attend my classes!
Do you use Facebook? Yes? "Like" my page - it's FREE and you don't need me to accept you onto the page. I post a lot of things there - photos of my projects, Stampin' Up! sales and deals, all my Stampin' Nite and class dates & times, and so much more. Check it out HERE.
Connect with me!
My website: http://stampingwithsandy.stampinup.net