Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Spotted Elephant Christmas Card


     I love Rudolph, don't you?  I especially love the Land of Misfits and the Misfit Toys.  And to be more accurate, I really  LOVE  the Spotted Elephant.  I love that he's pink.  Not only that, but he's just so darn cute!

     When I was blog surfing this past weekend, I saw a card made my Candace Pelfrey, for an SVG Cutting Files blog hop.  Her card had the spotted elephant on it.  I instantly fell in love.  I knew immediately I NEEDED that cut file.  So, I got it!

Here is my Spotted Elephant:

The Spotted Elephant cut file was a freebie from SVG Cutting Files - I''m not sure if he's available any longer.

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red (retired), Basic Black, Smoky Slate, & Winter Frost Speciality Designer Series Paper

INKS:  Pretty In Pink (retired) & Island Indigo

STAMP:  Christmas Greetings (retired)

TOOLS:  Frosted Finishes Embellishments, all sizes of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stamping Sponges, & Dimensionals

NON-STMAPIN' UP! ITEMS:  Silhouette Cameo Machine & spotted elephant SVG file from SVG Cutting Files

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my online store, 24/7


     So, what do you think of my Spotted Elephant?  I'd love to read your comments about him.

Happy Tuesday!
Pin It

2 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

I love the spotted elephant too, from the Misfit toys. I would love that file to make a card for my granddaughters! Your card is precious!

Anonymous said...

Thank You Claire! I got the cut file from this website: http://svgcuttingfiles.com/

It was free if you followed their blog hop and filled out a request form. I'm not sure if they are currently selling it or not. It's worth a look and maybe send an email if you can't find it.

Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels