Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Cute Thank You Card


CASEd from Sarah Wood - found on Pinterest

     The minute I saw this card on Pinterest, I knew I had to make it.  I not only made one, but we made this card in my Stampin' Nite class in August.

     When I saw this card, I knew the Pretty Print Textured Embossing Folder would make the perfect background for this card.  I love the color combo of So Saffron, Pool Party, and Whisper White.

So Saffron card - 3 x 3 size

Pool Party card - 3 x 3 size

     I used the Envelope Punch Board to make the matching envelopes.  I first cut the paper to size, then I stamped the flowers all over the paper.  Once I was done stamping, I then used the Envelope Punch Board to create the envelopes.

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White, Pool Party, So Saffron

INKS:  Pool Party, So Saffron, & Baked Brown Sugar

STAMPS:  Flower Shop & Express Yourself

TOOLS:  Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, Pansy Punch, Pretty Print Textured Embossing Folder, matching buttons, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue, Stamping Sponges, Bone Folder, & Envelope Punch Board

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7



     Do you like to learn new techniques?  Do you like to stamp with others?  Are you looking for a fun evening out learning new techniques and stamping with others?  Why not come to my monthly Stampin' Nite class?
     I teach at least 1 new technique at every class.  My classes are once a month, typically on the second Thursday evening of every month.  Either check out my website, HERE, my blog, HERE, my FaceBook page, HERE, or email me for Stampin' Nite information (stampwithsandy@rcn.com).  I'd love to have you attend my classes!


Happy Tuesday!


Connect with me!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels