Sunday, August 18, 2013

Faux Tile Technique

Sorry about the picture quality.  My camera had a mind of it's own the other day.

Oh, Pinterest, how I do love you!  You are so full of ideas.  I just can't get enough!



     Pinterest is where I found the Faux Tile Technique.  I CASEd this card from Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Kathleen Wingerson.  I just fell in love with this technique the minute I saw it.

MINI TUTORAL

     It's a simple technique.  All you do is stamp your images first.  Next you score your card stock (I used 2 inch increments) - going in two different directions.  Then make yourself a template so you can ink the bottoms of each square.  You decide on the intensity of the color.


     The other day, I saw the same technique done by Stampin' Up! demonstrator, LeeAnn Greff.  She did her card in browns.  It's so pretty!


RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Perfect Plum & Whisper White

INK:  Perfect Plum

STAMPS:  Bring on the Cake & Thoughts & Prayers

TOOLS:  Simply Scored score board, Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Large Basic Pearls, Stamping Sponge, Sponge Dauber, & Dimensionals

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7


     Do you like to learn new techniques?  Do you like to stamp with others?  Are you looking for a fun evening out learning new techniques and stamping with others?  Why not come to my monthly Stampin' Nite class?
     I teach at least 1 new technique at every class.  My classes are once a month, typically on the second Thursday evening of every month.  Either check out my website, HERE, my blog, HERE, my FaceBook page, HERE, or email me for Stampin' Nite information (stampwithsandy@rcn.com).  I'd love to have you attend my classes!


Happy Sunday!
Connect with me!


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels