Sunday, April 14, 2013

I met Shelli Gardner!


Me and Shelli Gardner
April 13, 2013
Baltimore, MD

     I attended a Stampin' Up! regional event* in Baltimore yesterday.  I was so excited to go and spend the weekend with my great friends.  It turned out to be the BEST weekend!

     Within 5 minutes of walking into the Ballroom and finding a table to sit out, my dear friend Stephanie saw Shelli Gardner, CEO and Cofounder of Stampin' Up! right next to us!!!!!  YES!! She sat the table right next to ours!

    We quickly walked up to her the minute we saw her.  We were the first ones to spot her, so there was no line to meet her.  It was so exciting to meet her for the 1st time.  I've been a demonstrator for almost 4 years and this was the first opportunity I had to meet her.

     She took as much time with me as I wanted.  She spoke to me like she and I knew each other.  She is super sweet and just the kindest person you'll ever meet!

      I'm so glad to be part of this company.  To know that the CEO is the type of person she is.  To feel as though she truly cares about me, not only as a demonstrator, but as a person.  That really says a lot about who Shelli Gardner is and what her company, Stampin' Up! is all about.

East Rock Team with Shelli Gardner
     Would you like the chance to meet Shelli?  Would you like to attend a fun event like this?  If so, contact me.  There's a super deal going on right now to join my team.  The next big event is convention, this July.  It's Stampin' Up!'s 25th anniversary and convention is going to be HUGE!  Tons of fun!  Give me a ring!  We'll chat!

Happy Sunday!

*A Regional Event is a one day Stampin' Up! event at various locations all over the USA.  It allows demonstrators to come for a day to swap cards, learn some business tips, get some wonderful WOW ideas, win some fabulous Stampin'  Up! products, meet new friends and old, meet Shelli Gardner and many other Stmapin' Up! staff members, make a few Make-n-Takes, get a few sneak peeks on new products coming out, and get rejuvenated about Stampin' Up! and your Stampin' Up! business.
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels