Sunday, January 27, 2013

Two Tags Valentine Basket




     Isn't this basket just too cute?  I got the idea, and tutorial, for this basket from Dawn Griffith.  I got the idea, and tutorial, for the flower on the box from Brandy Cox.  Both these ladies are just wonderful Stampin' Up! demonstrators.

     The basket was made using the NEW Core-dinations paper from Stampin' Up!  I love how this Real  Red paper has a pink core when you sand it.  I can see myself using this paper for a lot of projects.


     I used one of the NEW soda pop tops for the center of the flower.  I used a large one.  The cool thing about these pop tops is that you can flatten them in your Big Shot.

MINI TUTORIAL

Open all the taps on your multi-purpose platform.  Place a clear plate down.  Put up your bottle caps in the middle of the plate, with the edges down.  Place another clear plate on top and run it through your Big Shot.  That simple!

TIP:  The 1 inch circle punch will fit inside the center of the large bottle cap and the 1/2 inch punch will fit inside the small bottle cap.


RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Real Red Core'dinations, Regal Rose, & Silver Glimmer Paper

INK:  Real Red

STAMP:  Happy Moments (retired from 2010 SAB)

TOOLS:  Stampin' Sanding System. Soda Pop Tops, Pink Pirouette/Rose Red Two-Tone Ribbon, Blossom Punch, Little Labels Punch Pack, Small Heart Punch, Paper Snips, 4 x 6 Cellophane bag, & Silve Mini Brads - Also, Hershey Kisses

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

     I actually gave this treat basket to a friend who hosted a Private Card Party.   I always give my hostesses a little thank you gift.  Why not schedule your own Private Card Party?

Happy Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels