Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Feel the Love


Feel the Love!  There are 2 Valentine bundles available until January 21, 2013.  These are such GREAT deals!  Don't miss out!

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7


Do you like to make and give treats?  Then the Valentine Treat Bundle (132771) is for you!  You get the heart shaped Valentine stamp (clear-mount) and 50 1x8 treat bags for $5.95 (a $7.95 value).



Do you like to make and give cards?  Then the My Little Valentine Bundle (132242) is for you!  You get the My Little Valentine stamp set (4 clear-mount stamps) for $9.95 and the Sealed with Love Simply Send Kit for FREE!

♥ LOVE  the stamp set in this bundle.  I haven't have an opportunity to ink them up yet, but stop back to see what I come up with!

     I bought the Valentine Treat Bundle and immediately made Valentine treats for my customers.  What do you think?


     I used the baby wipe technique to stamp the hearts.  It was such a fun way to customize my ink pad.

Mini Tutorial

You will need a baby wipe.  Fold it in half 2 times - it will be a square.  Put it on top of a napkin or paper towel and then put that on top of your silicone mat (or some other surface that ink can touch without damaging).  Next, take the re-inkers of your choice and place a few drops right on the baby wipe.  Make sure you put enough color on the baby wipe to cover the surface of your stamp.  Use the ink-filled baby wipe as your stamp pad.


RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White

INKS:  Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi, Calypso Coral

STAMP:  Happy Valentine from the Valentine Treat Bundle

TOOLS:  1x8 cello treat bags, Full Heart punch, S.NA.I.L Adhesive, Sweet Tarts candy hearts (non-SU!)

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7


     Both of these bundles are only available until January 21, 2013.  So hurry and order yours today before you miss out.  You can place your order online HERE, or you can email me your order and I'll order it for you.  Which ever works best for you!


Happy Wednesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels