Friday, June 1, 2012

**NEW** Stampin' Up! Catalog


     Today is the day!  The new, 2012-13 Idea Book & Catalog is now live!  YAY!

Click HERE to download the new catalog

Click HERE to download the supplies list

Click HERE to download the new Spanish catalog

Click HERE to download the supplies list

     Want FREE Stampin' Up! products?  Check out your options below:

Host a party in June or July, totally $450 or more, and get an EXTRA $50 in FREE Stampin' Up! products (that's $115 of FREE products and 1 item at 50% off!).  Your party can be in your home, my home, or a catalog party.  The new catalog is the perfect reason to get your friends together to stamp.  Contact me today to schedule your date!


Join my team and get FREE products.  Ask me how!


Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7

Happy Friday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels