Saturday, April 28, 2012

Spirelli Technique - Stampin' Up! Style


CASEd from Jan Hoyt

     When I first saw this card I immediately wanted to learn how to make the spiral on the front.  Then I just wanted to make the card.  I fell in love with this card immediately!  But, before I could make this card, I HAD to find the demonstrator who made it.  It didn't take long before I found her - Jan Hoyt!  Not only did I find out who made the card, but I also found her email address and told how much I LOVED her card.  She gave credit a few other demonstrators who did very different cards, but who's ideas she put into her card.  So one can say this card is a creation of many.  I love when that happens!

     Not only did I like this card using Island Indigo, but I wanted to see what it would look like in Calypso Coral.  What did you think?

CASEd from Jan Hoyt

     I love both cards!  I think this card wold be gorgeous in any color you choose.  I love it when a card design is that versatile.  More for your money!  GREAT concept!

     This is one of the cards we will be making at my Stampin' Nite in May (the Island Indigo card).  If you really like cards like this one, come join me for my monthly Stampin' Nites - the second Thursday of each month.  You can also find out information on this class HERE.  RSVPs are required and some months payment is required with your RSVP.  Be sure to check it out.  Contact me with any questions you have.


RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Island Indigo (Calypso Coral), Basic Black, & Whisper White


INKS:  Versa Mark & Island Indigo (Calypso Coral)


STAMPS:  Hello Doily & Perfectly Penned


TOOLS/ACCESSORIES:  Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Decorative Label Punch, 1-3/4" Scalloped Circle Punch, 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (Island Indigo & Calypso Coral), Baker's Twine (Island Indigo & Calypso Coral), Large Pearl Basic Jewels, & Stampin' Dimensionals.

TECHNIQUES:  Spirelli and Embossing Resist

**NOTE**  Some of the items used on these cards are in the Occasions Mini catalog (Baker's Twine & Large Pearls).  If you want any of these items, you must order them by April 30, 2012.  After that, they won't be available.


Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7



Happy Saturday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels