Sunday, April 15, 2012

Retiring Stamps


Here it is!  That list you have been waiting for!  THE RETIREMENT LIST!

Click HERE to download and print off the 2-page list.

      All these stamps will be available until May 31, 2012.  You can order them through me (I will be placing an order this week, if you want to add your order and save a little on shipping).  You can also order them from my website, HERE.  

     As a side note, both the Decor Elements and Simply Adorned lines will both be retiring.  If you want any items from those lines, be sure to placer you order before April 25, when the retiring accessories list comes out.  Those items are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.  You don't want to miss out on anything you really wanted to get.  Once that list goes live, items sell out VERY quickly.

     Let me know if you have any questions.  Contact me today with your order!

Click HERE to order Stampin' Up! products from my website, 24/7.

Happy Sunday!
Pin It

1 comment:

Brenda Rigby Riehle said...

Stopped over from Stampin' Connection to visit your blog which looks great!! I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll stop to visit and follow me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels