Monday, January 2, 2012

Occasions Mini Sneak Peek

     By now you should have received your copy of the new Occasions Mini & Sale-A-Bration (SAB) catalogs.  I love almost everything in both catalogs.  I received my pre-order (a benefit to being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator).  I got to play with with them.  Here is one of the cards I made:

Designed by Sally Chuchman
     The new edgelits are so much fun to play with.  And the fact that there is a stamp and embossinG folder that also goes along with them = SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!

     We will be using some of the new items from both new catalogs at my Stampin' Nite on the 12th.  If you are local and interested, please join us.  Let me know by 1/7/12 that you are coming.

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Basic Grey, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, & Twitterpated  Designer Series Paper


INKS:  Lucky Limeade

MARKERS:  Lucky Limeade, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Blushing Bride, & Pretty In Pink


STAMPS:  Bordering on Romance


TOOLS:  Big Shot, Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies, & Stamp-a-ma-jig


Click HERE to order Stampin' Up products from my website, 24/7


     The Occasions Mini Catalog on Wednesday, January 4, 2012.  You will be able to order all these products on the 4th.  You can place an order online, HERE, or you can email/call me with your order and I'll submit it with the others I will be placing at the end of the week.

Happy Monday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels